From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject case of bulk loader use CurrentSCN
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 13:52:05 GMT
Hi
Is it possible to set CurrentSCN in a way that it will be used when inserting data using the
bulk loader?

Assuming I have TTL of 3 month and I am loading historical data from a month ago using the
bulk loader, is there a way to set the  CurrentSCN so that timestamp of the loaded data will
be set to correct date and it will be deleted on the correct time
( I can't use raw timestamp because I have indexes on the table and it is mutable table so
having row_timestamp is not allowed )

Regards,

Noam

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with
transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.