From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.13 released
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:58:36 GMT
Where can we take the parcel for CDH 5.11.x from ?

From: Kumar Palaniappan [mailto:kpalaniappan@marinsoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 10:51 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.13 released

You mean CDH5.9 and 5.10? And also HBASE 17587?

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 12:37 AM, Pedro Boado <pedro.boado@gmail.com<mailto:pedro.boado@gmail.com>>
wrote:
My branch is based on 4.x-HBase. But I wouldn't recommend using cdh4.9 & 4.10 as they
include HBASE-16604 but not it's fix HBASE-17187 (issue found in PHOENIX-3736)

Cheers.

On 27 Nov 2017 08:28, "Kumar Palaniappan" <kpalaniappan@marinsoftware.com<mailto:kpalaniappan@marinsoftware.com>>