From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Queryserver timeouts for the multiple simultaneous Requests
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 22:57:54 GMT
There is no such configuration which would preclude your ability to
issue two queries concurrently.

Some relevant information you should share if you'd like more help:

* Versions of HDFS, HBase, and Phoenix
* What your "request" is
* Thread-dump (e.g. jstack) of your client and the PQS
* DEBUG logs from PQS