I just need someone who tells which git repository to use, the branching/tagging policy, what should be done to release a parcel (i.e. compile, test ok, update docs, etc). For example, I need someone who says: to release a Phoenix CDH parcel the process is this:
2. create one or more branches for each supported release (i.e. 4.11-cdh-5.10 and 4.11-cdh-5.11)- this imply to create an official compatibility matrix...obviously it doesn't make sense to issue a 4.11-cdh-4.1 for example)
3. The test that should be passed to consider a parcel ok for a release
4. Which documentation to write
5. Who is responsible to update Phoenix site and announcements etc?
6. Call for contributors when a new release is needed and coordinate them
Kind of those things :)On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <email@example.com> wrote:FYI, you can also count on me for that. At least to perform some testing or gather information, communication, etc.Flavio, what can you leading do you need there?James, I am also interested ;) So count me in... (My very personal contribution)To setup a repo we just need to have a folder on the existing file storage with the correct parcel structure so people can point to it. That's not a big deal...JMS