I could give it a try...any reference about it?where can I find this latest parcel you produced? Any feedback from Cloudera?

On 26 Oct 2017 18:38, "Jean-Marc Spaggiari" <jean-marc@spaggiari.org> wrote:
It is. The parcel is not just a packaging of the Phoenix code into a different format. It requires some modifications. However, it's doable... Andrew applied those modifications on a later version and we packaged it into a Parcel. So it's definitely doable. Might be interesting to do that for the last version, but will require some efforts...

Looking at [1] they say that "Attempt to run the official apache-phoenix-4.10.0-HBase-1.2 on CDH 5.12 failed due to tight coupling of CLAB_PHOENIX with HBase, and what looks like subtle API incompatibilities between Phoenix-embedded and CDH HBase classes.  Namespace mapping partially worked, however". Is that true?