I just need someone who tells which git repository to use, the branching/tagging policy, what should be done to release a parcel (i.e. compile, test ok, update docs, etc). For example, I need someone who says: to release a Phoenix CDH parcel the process is this:
2. create one or more branches for each supported release (i.e. 4.11-cdh-5.10 and 4.11-cdh-5.11)
- this imply to create an official compatibility matrix...obviously it doesn't make sense to issue a 4.11-cdh-4.1 for example)
3. The test that should be passed to consider a parcel ok for a release
4. Which documentation to write
5. Who is responsible to update Phoenix site and announcements etc?
6. Call for contributors when a new release is needed and coordinate them
Kind of those things :)