Hi, the sqline.py works fine in the server console, but when I try to connect it through python, it gives the following SQLException:

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/phoenixdb/avatica.py", line 129, in parse_error_protobuf
    raise errors.InternalError(err.error_message)
phoenixdb.errors.InternalError: (u'RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for bigdata-namenode:8765 -> SQLException: No suitable driver found for bigdata-namenode:8765', None, None, None)

import phoenixdb

database_url = 'http://localhost:8765/'
conn = phoenixdb.connect(database_url, autocommit=True)
Can anybody please help me what's wrong, I'm not sure if I need to explicitly give the driver class or something, I'm working with the python.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Vaghawan