From Pedro Boado <pedro.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudera parcel update
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:37:10 GMT
I've done it for Phoenix 4.11 and CDH 5.11.2 based on previous work from
chiastic-security.

https://github.com/pboado/phoenix-for-cloudera/tree/4.11-cdh5.11.2

All integrations tests running, and I've added a parcel module for
parcel-generation in rhel6.

Contributions are welcome for supporting other parcel formats.

I've also tried to compile Phoenix 4.12 but some IT are failing and I
haven't looked further into them yet.