From Eli Levine <elilev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Multi-Tenancy
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:42:40 GMT
A multi-tenant table's first PK column is treated as the tenant id column.
Since it's the fist PK column, tenant data is naturally co-located.  A
tenant-specific connection automatically applies a where clause that tenant
to only see its data in multi-tenant tables and tenant-specific views over
those tables.

Thanks,

Eli