From Mallieswari Dineshbabu <dmalliesw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix client failed when used HACluster name on hbase.rootdir property
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 04:19:44 GMT
Hi Rafa,

Still, faced “UnKnownHostException:hacluster” when started the query server
with cluster name 'hacluster' and try to connect phoenix client like below.

bin>python sqlline-thin.py http://hacluster:8765

Setting property: [incremental, false]

Setting property: [isolation, TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED]

issuing: !connect
jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://hacluster:8765;serialization=PROTOBUF
none none org.apache.phoenix.queryserver.client.Driver

Connecting to jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://hacluster:8765;serialization
=PROTOBUF

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.UnknownHostException: hacluster

        at
org.apache.calcite.avatica.remote.AvaticaCommonsHttpClientImpl.send(AvaticaCommonsHttpClientImpl.java:169)

        at
org.apache.calcite.avatica.remote.RemoteProtobufService._apply(RemoteProtobufService.java:45)

        at
org.apache.calcite.avatica.remote.ProtobufService.apply(ProtobufService.java:81)

        at org.apache.calcite.avatica.remote.Driver.connect(Driver.java:176)

        at sqlline.DatabaseConnection.connect(DatabaseConnection.java:157)

        at
sqlline.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:203)

        at sqlline.Commands.connect(Commands.java:1064)

        at sqlline.Commands.connect(Commands.java:996)

        at

        at

        at
sqlline.ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(ReflectiveCommandHandler.java:38)

        at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:809)

        at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:588)

        at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:661)

        at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:398)

        at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:291)

Regards,

Mallieswari D

--
Thanks and regards