From Mallieswari Dineshbabu <dmalliesw...@gmail.com>
Subject Phoenix client failed when used HACluster name on hbase.rootdir property
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:30:08 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Phoenix in a High availability enabled
Hadoop-HBase cluster. I have used nameservice ID
<https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HDFSHighAvailabilityWithQJM.html#Configuration_overview>
instead
of HMaster's hostname in the following property. So that any of my active
HMaster will be identified automatically in case of fail over,

<property>

   <name>hbase.rootdir</name>

   <value>hdfs://hacluster:9000/HBase</value>

 </property>

Similarly, I tried connecting to QueryServer that is *running in one of
the HMaster node*, from my thin client with the following URL . But I get
the error, “No suitable driver found for http://hacluster:8765"

python sqlline-thin.py http://hacluster:8765

*Please tell what configuration need to be done to connect QueryServer with
nameserviceID.*

Note: The same works fine when I specify HMaster's ip address in both my
HBase configuration and sqline connection string.

--
Thanks and regards
D.Mallieswari