From Mallieswari Dineshbabu <dmalliesw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot connect phoenix client in kerberos cluster
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:31:53 GMT
Hi Rafa,

following are the log received in phoenix query server.

GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level:
Encryption
type AES256 CTS mode with HMAC SHA1-96 is not supported/enabled)
        at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5Context.acceptSecContext(Krb5Context.java:
788)
        at
sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.acceptSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java
:342)
        at
sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.acceptSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java
:285)
        at
sun.security.jgss.spnego.SpNegoContext.GSS_acceptSecContext(SpNegoCon
text.java:871)
        at
sun.security.jgss.spnego.SpNegoContext.acceptSecContext(SpNegoContext
.java:544)
        at
sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.acceptSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java
:342)
        at
sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.acceptSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java
:285)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.security.SpnegoLoginServi
ce.login(SpnegoLoginService.java:137)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.security.authentication.L
oginAuthenticator.login(LoginAuthenticator.java:61)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.security.authentication.S
pnegoAuthenticator.validateRequest(SpnegoAuthenticator.java:99)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.
handle(SecurityHandler.java:512)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerLis
t.handle(HandlerList.java:52)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWra
pper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Serv
er.java:499)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle
(HttpChannel.java:311)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onF
illable(HttpConnection.java:257)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.r
un(AbstractConnection.java:544)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadP
ool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:635)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadP
ool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:555)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: KrbException: Encryption type AES256 CTS mode with HMAC SHA1-96
is no
t supported/enabled
        at sun.security.krb5.EncryptionKey.findKey(EncryptionKey.java:552)
        at sun.security.krb5.KrbApReq.authenticate(KrbApReq.java:270)
        at sun.security.krb5.KrbApReq.<init>(KrbApReq.java:144)
        at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.InitSecContextToken.<init>(InitSecContextToken
.java:108)
        at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5Context.acceptSecContext(Krb5Context.java:
771)
        ... 19 more

--
Thanks and regards