From rafa <raf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix- Client Shell Exception when starting phoenix thin client service in windows environment
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:36:26 GMT
Hi,

It seems the client is getting connected finally:

org.apache.phoenix.queryserver.client.Driver Connecting to
jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:8765;serialization=PROTOBUF
Connected to: Apache Phoenix (version unknown version) Driver: Phoenix
Remote JDBC Driver (version unknown version) Autocommit status: true
Transaction isolation: TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED Building list of
tables and columns for tab-completion (set fastconnect to true to
skip)... 92/92 (100%) Done Done sqlline version 1.2.0 0:
jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:876>

Try adding jline to the classpath:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jline/jline/2.14.5/

regards

rafa

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Mallieswari Dineshbabu <
dmallieswari@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have facing "NoClassDefFoundError" When execute the phoenix thin client
> via terminal. Log Details
>
> Exception Details fro thin clients:
> [ERROR] Terminal initialization failed; falling back to unsupported java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Could not initialize class org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kernel32
at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.fusesource.jansi.internal.WindowsSupport.getConsoleMode(WindowsSupport.java:50)
at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.jline.WindowsTerminal.getConsoleMode(WindowsTerminal.java:177)
at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.jline.WindowsTerminal.init(WindowsTerminal.java:80) at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFactory.java:101)
at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.jline.TerminalFactory.get(TerminalFactory.java:159) at sqlline.SqlLineOpts.<init>(SqlLineOpts.java:45)
at sqlline.SqlLine.<init>(SqlLine.java:55) at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:397)
at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:291) at org.apache.phoenix.queryserver.client.SqllineWrapper.main(SqllineWrapper.java:93)
[ERROR] Terminal initialization failed; falling back to unsupported java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Could not initialize class org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kernel32
at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.fusesource.jansi.internal.WindowsSupport.getConsoleMode(WindowsSupport.java:50)
at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.jline.WindowsTerminal.getConsoleMode(WindowsTerminal.java:177)
at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.jline.WindowsTerminal.init(WindowsTerminal.java:80) at org.apache.phoenix.shaded.jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFactory.java:101)
at sqlline.SqlLine.getConsoleReader(SqlLine.java:723) at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:657)
at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:398) at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:291) at org.apache.phoenix.queryserver.client.SqllineWrapper.main(SqllineWrapper.java:93)
Setting property: [incremental, false] Setting property: [isolation, TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED]
issuing: !connect jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:8765;serialization=PROTOBUF none
none org.apache.phoenix.queryserver.client.Driver Connecting to jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:8765;serialization=PROTOBUF
92/92 (100%) Done Done sqlline version 1.2.0 0: jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://localhost:876>