From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQLException While Trying To Connect phoenixdb python
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 05:15:22 GMT
Yes, Thank you for your response, the thin client wasn't working due to the
Hadoop and HBase classpath. I fixed it. I'm actually using python client,
it seems the connection is reset everytime when I finish one operation.

Thanks
Vaghawan

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 6:17 PM, Datta Mane <datta.mane2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Check the database URL
>
> This is how JDBC URL is configured
>
> jdbc:phoenix:thin:url=http://ip-10-46-174-227.ec2.internal:
> 8765;serialization=PROTOBUF;authentication=SPNEGO
>
> Make sure you have proper driver files in system path.
>
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 4:58 AM, Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan781@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, the sqline.py works fine in the server console, but when I try to
>> connect it through python, it gives the following SQLException:
>>

>> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/phoenixdb/avatica.py", line 129, in
parse_error_protobuf
>>     raise errors.InternalError(err.error_message)
>> phoenixdb.errors.InternalError: (u'RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable
driver found for bigdata-namenode:8765 -> SQLException: No suitable driver found for bigdata-namenode:8765',
None, None, None)