From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject SQLException While Trying To Connect phoenixdb python
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:58:30 GMT
Hi, the sqline.py works fine in the server console, but when I try to
connect it through python, it gives the following SQLException:

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/phoenixdb/avatica.py",
line 129, in parse_error_protobuf
    raise errors.InternalError(err.error_message)
phoenixdb.errors.InternalError: (u'RuntimeException:
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for
bigdata-namenode:8765 -> SQLException: No suitable driver found for
bigdata-namenode:8765', None, None, None)

import phoenixdb
database_url = 'http://localhost:8765/'conn =
phoenixdb.connect(database_url, autocommit=True)

Can anybody please help me what's wrong, I'm not sure if I need to
explicitly give the driver class or something, I'm working with the python.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Vaghawan