From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix CSV Bulk Load Tool Date format for TIMESTAMP
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 08:21:09 GMT
Yes, you can write your own custom mapper to do conversions (look at
CsvToKeyValueMapper, CsvUpsertExecutor#createConversionFunction) or
consider using chaining of jobs(where the first Job with multiple inputs
standardizing the date format followed by CSVBulkLoadTool) or writing a
custom TextInputFormat for standardizing the date format input to
CSVBulkLoadTool or etc.