From Sergey Soldatov <sergeysolda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Race condition around first/last value or group by?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 19:17:17 GMT
Sounds like a bug. If you have a reproducible case (DDLs + sample data +
query), please file a JIRA. Actually the number of cores should not affect
the query execution. The behavior you described means that KV pair for the
projection was incorrectly built and that may happen on the server side.

Thanks,
Sergey