From Sudhir Babu Pothineni <sbpothin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODBC for phoenix
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 13:40:28 GMT
I think there is Hortonworks ODBC driver:

https://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/bi-apache-phoenix-odbc/

> On Sep 11, 2017, at 12:52 AM, Bulvik, Noam <Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Is there free ODBC driver for Phoenix ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Noam
>

> PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
> PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential,
and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who
have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems
occur with transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.