From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject does anyone have 4.10 or 4.11 compiled with CDH compatible hbase jars?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:27:28 GMT
Hi

I tried to use 4.10 release with CDH 5.10 and some operation fail with method not found.
I saw that it may be related to hbase incompatible version in CDH. Did anyone compiled 4.10
with the CDH version of HBASE and did the changes

Regards,

Noam

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with
transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.