From "Agnihotri, Pawan" <Agnihot...@valassis.com>
Subject RE: ODBC for phoenix
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:31:09 GMT
I tried it on Mapr locally and it worked so should work with CDH.   You just need to install
the driver and start using it. Please note that it connects via query server.

[cid:image001.png@01D32C73.066686C0]

Thanks & Regards,
Pawan Agnihotri
Software Developer, Business Technology Solutions
Valassis Direct Mail, Inc
1 Targeting Center
Windsor CT 06095
Phone: +1 860 298 5520
Cell: +1 860 325 8794
India : +91 775 708 1071
agnihotrip@valassis.com<mailto:agnihotrip@valassis.com>
www.valassis.com<http://www.valassis.com/>

From: Sudhir Babu Pothineni [mailto:sbpothineni@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:42 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: ODBC for phoenix

CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL

works with Apache and HDP. On CDH you on your "own".

On Sep 13, 2017, at 5:26 AM, Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it<mailto:pompermaier@okkam.it>>
wrote:
Does it need HDP? Could it be installed also on CDH?

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Sudhir Babu Pothineni <sbpothineni@gmail.com<mailto:sbpothineni@gmail.com>>
wrote:
I think there is Hortonworks ODBC driver:

https://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/bi-apache-phoenix-odbc/

On Sep 11, 2017, at 12:52 AM, Bulvik, Noam <Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com<mailto:Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com>>
wrote:
Hi

Is there free ODBC driver for Phoenix ?

Regards,

Noam

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with
transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.

DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails