From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apache phoenix queryserver on Mapr
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2017 21:03:34 GMT
PQS "finds" where to talk to ZooKeeper based on hbase-site.xml on the
classpath.

This uses the environment variable HBASE_CONF_DIR. When this environment
variable is not set, it defaults to /etc/hbase/conf on unix-like
systems. Would recommend you investigate the classpath of PQS on your
installation and investigate as needed.