From Sudhir Babu Pothineni <sbpothin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODBC for phoenix
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:41:47 GMT
works with Apache and HDP. On CDH you on your "own".

> On Sep 13, 2017, at 5:26 AM, Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it> wrote:
>
> Does it need HDP? Could it be installed also on CDH?
>
>> On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Sudhir Babu Pothineni <sbpothineni@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> I think there is Hortonworks ODBC driver:
>>
>> https://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/bi-apache-phoenix-odbc/
>>

>>> On Sep 11, 2017, at 12:52 AM, Bulvik, Noam <Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>

>>> Is there free ODBC driver for Phoenix ?
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>

>>> Noam
>>>

>>> PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
>>> PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential,
and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who
have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems
occur with transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.