From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Duplicate rows with the PK
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 18:48:07 GMT
Is the table salted? If the SALT_BUCKETS property was ever changed during
the life of the table, this could lead to duplicates. You could get the
same row key with a different salt byte. If not salted, are there any
global, mutable secondary indexes. A number of issues have been fixed which
will be in 4.12 release that lead to out-of-sync issues between the data
and index table under high load (in particular when the same set of rows
are frequently changing).

If you could file a JIRA with more information (Phoenix version, HBase
version, DDL, indexes, etc), that'd be much appreciated. We can discuss
more there.

Thanks,
James