From "Agnihotri, Pawan" <Agnihot...@valassis.com>
Subject RE: quick question about apache phoenix.
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:06:29 GMT
Appreciate your response. We are planning to use phoenix in our organization.

Thank you for confirmation

Thanks & Regards,
Pawan Agnihotri
Software Developer, Business Technology Solutions
Valassis Direct Mail, Inc
1 Targeting Center
Windsor CT 06095
Phone: +1 860 298 5520
Cell: +1 860 325 8794
India : +91 775 708 1071
agnihotrip@valassis.com<mailto:agnihotrip@valassis.com>
www.valassis.com<http://www.valassis.com/>

From: Jonathan Leech [mailto:jonathaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 1:35 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: quick question about apache phoenix.

CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL

I recognize that name. Some of his posts were... memorable. I'm not surprised to hear he was
banned.

On Aug 21, 2017, at 11:06 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org<mailto:jamestaylor@apache.org>>
wrote:
Hi Pawan,
Why would you listen to someone about the future of Apache Phoenix who has no involvement
in or knowledge about the project? Michael Segel was banned on the HBase lists for a while
due to being too belligerent. He's not a committer on any Apache project. Has he even contributed
a patch? To any project? Ever?

You're welcome to join our dev and user list to get an idea of what we're up to.

Thanks,
James

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Agnihotri, Pawan <AgnihotriP@valassis.com<mailto:AgnihotriP@valassis.com>>