From 孙文隆 <wenl...@icloud.com>
Subject How to specify the point lookup chunks number(parallelism) at query
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 14:23:16 GMT
Hi there,

I am optimizing an sql that is compiled to point lookups. Since sometimes there could be many
thousands of "in" conditions in the sql, I would like to increase the parallelism number for
better performance. I know that I can increase the salted bucket number or decrease the guide
post width to increase the parallelism number. But is there any way to specify the parallelism
at the runtime of JDBC so that I can change it according to the number of "in" conditions?

Best regards,
Ryan