From Jonathan Leech <jonat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick question about apache phoenix.
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 05:34:39 GMT
I recognize that name. Some of his posts were... memorable. I'm not surprised to hear he was
banned.

> On Aug 21, 2017, at 11:06 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Pawan,
> Why would you listen to someone about the future of Apache Phoenix who has no involvement
in or knowledge about the project? Michael Segel was banned on the HBase lists for a while
due to being too belligerent. He's not a committer on any Apache project. Has he even contributed
a patch? To any project? Ever?

> You're welcome to join our dev and user list to get an idea of what we're up to.
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
>> On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Agnihotri, Pawan <AgnihotriP@valassis.com>
wrote:
>> Hello Phoenix group,
>>

>> There was some doubt on phoenix project closing down in future so wanted to confirm
with you.  I don’t see that coming but It will be helpful to have your views. Thank you.