From rahuledavalath1 <rahuledaval...@gmail.com>
Subject Phoenix csv bulkload tool not using data in rowtimestamp field for hbase timestamp
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2017 10:57:14 GMT
Hi All,

I am using hbase1.1 and phoenix4.9.0. I linked my date colum in the phoenix
table to the hbase timestamp using rowtimestamp feature.
When i am inserting data with upsert query it's working fine. When i do
phoenix csv mapreduce bulkload it's taking bulkloaded time as the hbase
timestamp.

Is this feature will not work with phoenix bulkload? or is any other way i
can acheive this in the bulkload itself.

Thanks& Regards
Rahul