From Mike Prendergast <mikeprenderg...@iotait.com>
Subject Re: hash cache errors
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 23:42:37 GMT
I think https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4010 may be the issue
for us, is there a way I can confirm that is the case? Can I force a region
server to update its join cache in some way, as a workaround?

Michael Prendergast
*iota IT*
Vice President / Software Engineer
(cell)     703.594.1053
(office)  571.386.4682
(fax)     571.386.4681

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the identified
recipient(s). It may contain proprietary or otherwise legally protected
information of Iota IT, Inc. Any unauthorized distribution, use or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete
or otherwise destroy the e-mail and all attachments immediately.