From Sergey Soldatov <sergeysolda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hash cache errors
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2017 00:38:04 GMT
Hi Mike,

There are a couple reasons why it may happen:
1. server side cache expired. Time to live can be changed by
phoenix.coprocessor.maxServerCacheTimeToLiveMs
2. Region has been moved to another region server where the join cache is
missing. Look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4010

Thanks,
Sergey