From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to query data in index table?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 18:53:14 GMT
You shouldn't need to query an index table directly as Phoenix will use an
index automatically based on a determination by the optimizer that it's
more efficient to do so. If for diagnostic purposes you need to query the
index table directly (or any table that uses special characters in the
column name), you can surround the column name by double quotes.

Thanks,
James