From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Safest migration path for Apache Phoenix 4.5 to 4.9
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 06:33:05 GMT
If you don't have secondary indexes, views and immutable table then upgrade
from 4.5 to 4.9 will just add some new columns in SYSTEM.CATALOG and
re-creates STATS table.
but still we have not tested an upgrade from 4.5 to 4.9, it is always
advisable to do stop after every two versions (especially in production).