From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: phoenix query modtime
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 06:23:20 GMT
If you have composite columns in your row key of HBase table and they are
not formed through Phoenix then you can't access an individual column of
primary key by Phoenix SQL too.
Try composing the whole PK and use them in a filter or may check if you can
use regex functions[1] or LIKE operator.

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/language/functions.html#regexp_substr