From Michael Young <yomaiq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Upgrade compatibility
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 00:08:21 GMT
Updating my question here:

I found some info from a post on May 19th under (Upgrade Phoenix version on
HDP 2.4).

It seems for those using HDP 2.6, we are stuck with Phoenix 4.7 until the
next Hortonworks release. :(

To any Hortonworks people out there: Is there any way we could do a full
install of Phoenix 4.10 (essentially from scratch, not a rolling upgrade or
just replacing the jars), and get it to work in HDP 2.6?  I would think so,
but we don't want to live too much on the edge, just enough to not wait too
long. :)

Michael