From <Megan.McCla...@lamresearch.com>
Subject RE: Phoenix driver query rejection - note change in config?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 20:47:59 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.  I did do the restarts and I just deleted and re-added the jar in
the Squirrel lib and it has now noticed the change!  So thank you.  However, the error persists
even with increases ThreadPoolSize and QueueSize.  Could this be a queuing priority error?
 Is there any way on the client side to bump my tasks up in priority?

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:elserj@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:30 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Phoenix driver query rejection - note change in config?

Hi Megan,

Did you happen to restart Squirrel and/or re-connect to Phoenix after making the change? The
steps you took (Squirrel, notwithstanding) should have sufficiently fixed the issue you described.

Another sanity check would be to make sure your didn't have any mis-typing of the configuration
key in hbase-site.xml.