From Udbhav Agarwal <udbhav.agar...@syncoms.com>
Subject Query Builder Api for phoenix
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:36:25 GMT
Hi,
I am looking for a dynamic query builder for Apache phoenix over hbase.
I am using phoenix 4.10 over hbase 0.98. I have a scenario where I have to query for data
of a customer, its address, contact, order_details (each one is an object) etc and queries
have to be dynamically built based on the number of objects. I am using a big table in phoenix/hbase
where I am storing all of these information. All this information is related to each other
by primary keys and foreign keys. So to fetch one information I have to do joins amongst all.
               Now for better query performance I am using nested queries for the joins. What
I can see now is that the nested query has become so big even for 4 objects.
               Do we have any query builder API compatible with phoenix which can improve
and make faster this dynamic query building process ? Any help is appreciated. Thank you in
advance.

Thanks,
Udbhav Agarwal