From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix driver query rejection - note change in config?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 22:24:34 GMT
Megan,

Not quite sure I understand your question. The queues are local to your
client, not shared by anyone else. In other words, you're only competing
against yourself (there's nothing to gain from changing priorities).

I'm surprised that you're seeing issues running such a simple query
(select with single predicate). Can you share the updated error message
you see, and your table's DDL statement? Perhaps the output of an
EXPLAIN on your query, too?

On 6/2/17 4:47 PM, Megan.McClarty@lamresearch.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your reply.  I did do the restarts and I just deleted and re-added the
jar in the Squirrel lib and it has now noticed the change!  So thank you.  However, the error
persists even with increases ThreadPoolSize and QueueSize.  Could this be a queuing priority
error?  Is there any way on the client side to bump my tasks up in priority?

> Thank you!

The steps you took (Squirrel, notwithstanding) should have sufficiently fixed the issue you
described.