From cmbendre <chaitanya.ben...@zeotap.com>
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 05:41:43 GMT
Hi,

I have created a local index for every column in my table. Lets say my
primary key is P_KEY and columns are COL1, COL2, etc

When i do the query - "SELECT P_KEY FROM TABLENAME WHERE COL1='xxx'"
It is scanning only the local index, and returning the results fast.

But when i query - "SELECT P_KEY FROM TABLENAME WHERE COL1='xxx' AND
COL2='yyy'",

I expected that it would still scan two local indexes only and merge the
results. Instead, it is scanning the full table.

I think there is already the JIRA for this -

But considering that such queries are most frequent in our use case, is
Phoenix not suitable for this ?

Thanks,
Chaitanya