Could any please help with guidance for the below or point me to any documents?

Thanks

On May 3, 2017 1:01 AM, "Ash N" <742000@gmail.com> wrote:
John,

Thank you so much for responding.  Appreciate the link to ppt.  Something I could not find. but read about snowflake
  I was looking for guidance on the sequence numbers vs UUID approach.

Could I use sequence numbers ?  are the gaps in the sequence numbers ever back filled?
There is not much documentation on how it works.  If some one explains, I will be more happy to update the documentation.

thanks again,
-ash