From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix driver query rejection - note change in config?
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 16:30:02 GMT
Hi Megan,

Did you happen to restart Squirrel and/or re-connect to Phoenix after
making the change? The steps you took (Squirrel, notwithstanding) should
have sufficiently fixed the issue you described.

Another sanity check would be to make sure your didn't have any
mis-typing of the configuration key in hbase-site.xml.