From Pedro Boado <pedro.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Why can Cache of region boundaries are out of date be happening in 4.5.x?
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 14:59:32 GMT
Hi,

we're just having in production an
org.apache.phoenix.schema.StaleRegionBoundaryCacheException:
ERROR 1108 (XCL08): Cache of region boundaries are out of date.

and we don't find a lot of information about the error apart of

The error occurred in similar circumstances to the ticket's but what's
weird is that the table is no longer available for query.

Why does this happen? Can a reboot harm the database? Our ops guys are
reluctant on rebooting the server just in case it doesn't start again.

Any help is welcome!!

Cheers!
Pedro