From Ash N <742...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Short Tables names and column names
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 02:21:47 GMT
This is critical for us.  I need to change the entire model to include
meaningful names.

Could any one confirm this statement for us?  Please

When I create new tables in Apache Phoenix 4.1.0 or above,  I need *NOT *worry
about the length of table and column names.  I can keep meaningful lengthy
names.
Apache Phoenix will take care of mapping under the covers and optimizing.

thanks very much
-ash