From Ash N <742...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Short Tables names and column names
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 20:36:21 GMT
Hi Mujtaba,

Thank you for your immediate response.

I read the link and the blog.  and still cannot conclude the advise for
MUTABLE tables :(

Invariably most of our tables are MUTABLE, meaning updates *will *occur.

So in that case...

Should we keep our *table *names short?
and
Should we keep our *column *names short?

Based on the link and the blog - I understand that we can get away with
long names for IMMUTABLE tables - (Updates do not occur)

please help.

thanks,
-ash