From Cheyenne Forbes <cheyenne.osanu.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I cant get the latest phoenix to work in docker
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 21:30:37 GMT
I see [zookeeper, hbase] but when I try to use
"$PHOENIX_HOME/bin/sqlline-thin.py localhost" I am gettng
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException:
Connect to localhost:8765 [localhost/127.0.0.1, localhost/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]
failed: Connection refused

Regards,

Cheyenne O. Forbes