From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix hbase question
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 20:40:59 GMT
FWIW, we're exposing a way to do snapshot reads (PHOENIX-3744), starting
with our MR integration (on top of which the Spark integration is built)
for our 4.11 release. This is about as close as you can get to reading HDFS
directly while still taking into account non flushed HBase data.

Thanks,
James