From Michael Young <yomaiq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Row timestamp usage
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 23:50:17 GMT
Sergey,
at this point I haven't noticed any issues with the CsvBulkLoadTool on my
version (HDP2.5 with phoenix-4.7.0.2.5.0.0-1245).  I don't have any
secondary indexes, if that is what you are referring to.

If you know any potential side effects, I can look for them.  I will check
JIRA as well.

Thanks for this information!