From Sudhir Babu Pothineni <sbpothin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: phoenix 4.10 how to create table on exist hbase table
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 22:08:45 GMT

COLUMN_ENCODED_BYTES=0 will disable the column encoding.

It will be helpful to add a sentence for this doc for COLUMN_ENCODED_BYTES=0
http://phoenix.apache.org/columnencoding.html

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2017, at 3:33 AM, Nan Xu <nanxu1980@gmail.com> wrote:

>> hi,
>
>>    On phoenix 4.9, I can create phoenix table on top of existing hbase table without
a problem. but on 4.10. the column mapping was introduced and the hbase column qualifier is
not directly used but mapping to an integer. when I create a table, I get this message : Invalid
number of qualifier bytes. Expected length: 2. Actual: 11.  how to solve this? or disable
this column mapping feature?