From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird High Read throuput of SYSTEM.STATS
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 03:42:06 GMT
What version of Phoenix are you using? (an Apache release? some vendors'
packaging?)

Academically speaking, when you bulk load some data, the stats table should
get updated (otherwise the stats are wrong until a compaction occurs), but
I can't specifically point you at a line of code that is doing this (nor am
I 100% positive it happens).