From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Limit of phoenix connections on client side
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 06:07:27 GMT
bq. 1. How many concurrent phoenix connections the application can open?

I don't think there is any limit on this.

bq. 2. Is there any limitations regarding the number of connections I should
consider?

I think as many till your JVM permits.

bq. 3. Is the client side config parameter phoenix.query.threadPoolSize
correlated to the number of connections?
Yes, phoenix.query.threadPoolSize is shared among the connections so the
no. of threads active will be limited by this.