From Samarth Jain <sama...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unexpected dynamic column issues
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 01:36:12 GMT
Thanks for reporting the issue, Dave. This has to do with the new column
mapping feature that we rolled out in 4.10. To disable it for your table,
please create your table like this:

create table TMP_SNACKS(k bigint primary key, c1 varchar)
COLUMN_ENCODED_BYTES=0;

I will file a JIRA and get a fix out in the next patch release.