From Cheyenne Forbes <cheyenne.osanu.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why does this work in MySQL but not Phoenix
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:41:59 GMT
Okay thank you, so it is better to select one of each combination in one
query then count how many of each combination in another query?

Regards,

Cheyenne O. Forbes

Chief Executive Officer
Avapno Omnitech, Limited

Chief Operating Officer
Avapno Solutions Co. Limited

Chief Technology Officer
ZirconOne Corperation

Chairman
Avapno Assets, LLC

Bethel Town P.O
Westmoreland
Jamaica

Email: cheyenne.osanu.forbes@gmail.com
Mobile: +1 (876) 881-7889 <876-881-7889>
Landline: +1 (876) 957-1821
skype: cheyenne.forbes1